Crystals have high energy vibration in them. This energy vibration equates to higher angelic vibration. It is also true that crystals have spirits and their energy is at high vibration consisting of all the healing properties of nature.
Since crystals are found on earth alongside all the minerals, the healing properties of crystal is nurturing, loving, balancing, joyful and grounding. Most of the crystals contain all of these qualities which helps a person to receive energy where he is lacking. For example; you’re emotionally disconnected, wearing or having a rose quartz near you will replenishing or sort of furnishing you with love, care & emotional comfort. So, this is how crystals will be helping you to balance in your life.
There are great many varieties of stones and crystals to choose from. Some of the ones that work on all areas of life like in matters of heart, health, abundance would be: rose quartz, clear quartz, smokey quartz, green aventurine, amethyst, jade, amber, citrine. These stones always work and suitable for almost all body types.
One of the best way to integrate crystal in your healing practice would be start with crystal meditation. I would suggest you to get a set of crystals for healing/ cleansing our 7 major chakras. The major stones we can use for healing with crystals are:
- Root Chakra: Haematite , Garnet, Red Jasper, Black Obsidian, Red Aventurine, Ruby
- Sacral Chakra: Carnelian, Sun stone, Peach Aventurine, Tiger’s eye, Yellow Jasper, Orange Calcite
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Citrine, Amber, Yellow Calcite, Yellow Apatite, Heliodor
- Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz, Green Quartz, Malachite, Green Aventurine, Emerald, Peridot
- Throat Chakra: Blue Agate, Turquoise, Blue Tourmaline, Blue Calcite, Blue Kyanite
- Brow Chakra: Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Labradroite, Rainbow moonstone
- Crown Chakra: Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Selenite, Celestite
You can decide which stone you want to work in which particular area of your life. For example: if you’re having problems in the stomach area then working on sacral chakra or the 2nd chakra helps. Just lie down, put on a soft music, have the intention of healing energy flowing down your body and the stone for sacral chakra is Carnelian. So, put on top of your chakra meditating on the properties of the stone bringing strength and positive energy. You can visualize the light or properties of the stone filling and glowing your chakra and the light then fills on your stomach area and heals any part that is the problem area. You can do this on any part of your body and the corresponding area as each stone mentioned above vibrates to the energy of the 7 chakras as shown in the picture below.